| WWWFun ] ......................
We distribute or redistribute some software, either functional
programming languages, or programs written in those programming
Here is some software produced or adapted here.
- A remote coauthoring system, based on SOBA and Java.
- An O'Caml interface for the GTK+ tookit.
- An O'Caml interface for OpenGL.
- O'Caml software/libraries
- Along with the O'Caml/O'Labl merge, all libraries are now
available to O'Caml users.
- Objective Label
- This was an extension to Objective Caml allowing the use of
labeled and optional arguments. It is now completely superseded
by Objective Caml 3.05.
- Japanized version of the MMM world-wide web browser.
We redistribute software from the Cristal project at INRIA.
- The Caml-Light and Objective Caml programming languages.
O'Caml's manual is also online.
- The MMM world-wide web browser, written in Caml Special Light.